Chevy S10 Snow Plows
When it comes to snow plows, the Chevy S10 is one of the top trucks to use. It’s got what you need under the hood to make short work of heavy snow fall. If you want to clear your driveway or even a small parking lot, we’ll help you find the perfect snow plow for your Chevy S10. If you’ve got questions our snow plow experts are in every day to help you find what you need for your home or business!
You can shop easy at Snow Plows Direct knowing we guarantee the lowest price with a 1-Year Price Match Guarantee. We also offer free shipping on each and every order. The only thing you need to worry about is which plow is right for you. We only work with the top-rated name brands, so you know any plow you see here is quality. We wouldn’t offer you anything less for your Chevy S10.
Can I Plow with a Chevy S10?
Of course you can plow with an S10. It’s a Chevy after all! We find that Chevy S10s are among the best trucks to use as your plow vehicle. Most of our plows go on and off easily, so you can put it on when it snows and leave the plow in the garage for the rest of the year. Here’s some of the most frequently asked questions we get from Chevy S10 owners:
- Q: What size of plow do I need for a Chevy S10?
- A: The rule of thumb for any plow is to ensure it’s wider than the track width of your Chevy. For your S10. The narrow track width of 57.2" is pretty easy to work with. All of our plows are at least 80” wide, so any of them will work.
- Q: Does an S10 handle okay with a snow plow?
- A: Definitely. This is a truck that was designed to haul lots of gear after all, so of course it can hold a heavy plow up front and still handle like a champ.
- Q: Is it easy to install a plow on a Chevy S10?
- A:It really depends on the plow but most of them are pretty simple. Many of them just require a front-mount receiver hitch which will allow you to slide the plow into place and quickly remove it when the snow has melted.