At Snow Plows Direct our number one priority is customer satisfaction, which is why we'll always do everything in our power to leave you feeling great about your snow plow, even when that means returning or exchanging. More details below:
- We accept returns and exchanges for up to 30 days after you receive your shipment.
- An RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization) is required for all returns and exchanges - see Return Procedures and Policies below for more details.
- Prior to sending in a return, give us a call at 1-855-386-6896 or email [email protected] so we may provide instructions and your Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Returns without an RGA number cannot be accepted. Be prepared to provide your order number and full contact information, as well as a brief reason for your return.
- Returned items must be in new, and resalable condition. Returns must be shipped back in original packaging and contain all components (hardware, instructions, etc.) - we cannot accept merchandise that has been altered (scratched, bent, drilled, painted, used etc.)
- Once the shipment is made (in the original carton with the RGA number clearly readable on the box), please call or email us with the tracking number.
- We always recommend that returns are insured for the full purchase price when shipped, for your own protection.
- Returned items must have prior approval or will not be accepted.
- We do not reimburse for any labor, installation, removal or other incidental charges.
- Warranty Period
- Most of the products we carry are covered by their manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The length of these warranties varies by product.
- 30 days after receiving your product, your merchandise is covered solely by the manufacturer's warranty and is subject to the manufacturer's policies and procedures.
- Feel free to contact us first if you notice a defect in your product. We will be happy to assist you in communicating with the manufacturer to process a warranty claim.
- Refund Time
- After we receive and inspect the returned product, refunds will be credited within 7-14 days.
- Refunds are credited to the same payment method (credit card, PayPal account etc.) originally used for the order.
- Restocking Fees
- A 15% restocking fee (except where noted) will apply for returns - unless the return is the result of our error or a defective product.
- Shipping costs are not included in restocking fees.
- Return Shipping Charges
- Unless you are returning a product due to our error or a manufacturing defect, you are required to pay all outbound and return shipping charges, including those for products with Free Shipping.
- On rare occasions the product sent may not be the one you ordered. If you received the wrong product due to an error by the manufacturer or Snow Plows Direct, we will arrange the return shipping at no cost to you.
- Shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
- Items being exchanged for others are handled with the same terms and conditions as returned items.
- If the item being exchanged costs more or less than the item you are returning, your payment will be refunded or charged the difference in price, including any shipping/restocking fees.
- You are responsible for all return shipping charges and restocking fees.
- Once our return center receives and inspects the returned item, the exchange will be completed.
- Certain products cannot be returned for refund and can only be exchanged. These products include:
- All Trailer Hitches & Receivers
- Meyer Home Plows
- SnowSport HD, LT, ATV, & 180 Snow Plows
- You can cancel your order, completely free of charge at any time before it has shipped
- An order cancelled after the product has shipped, or refused on delivery (except when due to shipping damage), will be considered a return and will be subject to shipping charges and restocking fees
Orders Damaged in Shipping
- For packages that arrive with obvious damage, refuse the shipment and notify our Customer Service Department. We will arrange to ship a replacement. Keep all packaging and contents for inspection by the shipper.
- If a product shipped via truck freight arrives damaged, inspect the merchandise and note any shipping damage on the shipping receipt before you sign for the shipment. Once you have noted all damages with the carrier, contact us within 2 business days so we can file a claim on your behalf. Damage that is not noted on the delivery receipt will be denied by the carrier and your order will not be eligible for return or replacement.
- If your package arrives intact, but you discover the item is damaged, contact our Customer Service Department immediately. This type of concealed damage must be reported within 2 business days of receiving the package. If damage goes unreported beyond 2 business days, your order will not be eligible for return or replacement.
Our customers are almost always satisfied with their snow plows and accessories, and returns are very rare. However, the items listed below are not returnable, except in the case of manufacturer defect or an error on our side. This list is subject to change:
- Meyer Home Plows - Due to the truck freight costs associated with this line of snow plows, Meyer Home Plows are non-returnable unless damaged/defective or in the case of a mistake on behalf of Snow Plows Direct.
- SnowSport HD, LT, ATV, & 180 Snow Plows - because these plows are manually assembled and require drilling, they are non-returnable unless damaged/defective or in the case of a mistake on behalf of Snow Plows Direct.
- Any item that has been altered (installed, used, painted, bent, scratched, damaged, etc.) in any way, through abuse, misuse or improper installation.
- Any items that are not in their original packaging, not in new and ready-to-sell condition, or missing components (hardware, instructions, everything originally included).
- Items purchased in a clearance, closeout or liquidation sale.
- Special orders.