Dodge Dakota Snow Plows
The Dodge Dakota is one of the roughest, toughest trucks on the market. That's why we find that owners of Dakotas tend to want to put them to work. When you install a snow plow from Snow Plows Direct on the front of your Ram Dakota, you unleash a new level of snow plowing ferocity in your truck. Plus, at SPD, every order includes fast and free shipping.
Your Dodge Dakota can get you through a lot of tough terrain, so why allow yourself to be slowed down every winter when it snows? Turning your Ram Dakota into a snow eating machine is simple on SnowPlowsDirect.com, just log on and start browsing our wide selection of snow plows and accessories. Feel free to live chat with a snow plow specialist, or pick up the phone and give us a call.
Can I Plow with a Dodge Dakota?
Is it possible to mount a plow to the front of a Dodge Dakota? This is a common question for Dodge Dakota owners who are looking for a way to clear their driveways and streets this winter. The answer is "Yes!" The Dakota is perfectly capable of carrying a plow and moving large amounts of snow. Here are a few of the frequently asked questions we receive regarding the Dodge Dakota and plowing:
- Q: How wide should a plow be for a Dakota?
- A: The key to finding a plow that works with any vehicle is to ensure it is wider than the track width of your vehicle. A Dakota measures in at 62.8”, and luckily every plow on SPD is at least 80” wide, so take your pick.
- Q: Will a Dakota handle well with the added weight of a snow plow?
- A: As the best-in-class towing truck, absolutely. 4WD and 302 horsepower ensure that your Dakota will push mountains of snow without breaking a sweat.
- Q: Where will the plow be installed?
- A:That depends on what type of plow you choose. Some plows attach via custom brackets to the pre-drilled holes in your frame. While, more commonly, the plow connects to a front mounting hitch – this style allows you to remove your plow in minutes.