Ford Escape Snow Plows
When you equip your Ford Escape with a snow plow, you'll find that plowing snow is fast, easy, and best of all it's a lot of fun. At Snow Plows Direct we only carry the most trusted names in snow plows, so you can shop with confidence knowing you'll find a plow plow that is durable, heavy-duty, and at an unbeatable price. Don't let another winter keep you or your SUV down.
If you're thinking of adding a snowplow to your Ford Escape, you've come to the right place. At SnowPlowsDirect.com, we take pride in offering only the best names in snow plows at the lowest prices. In fact, we even offer a 12-Month Price Match Guarantee, as well as 100% free shipping on every order. Plus award-winning customer service and an easy-to-use site means SPD will give only the best to you and your Ford Escape.
Can I Plow with a Ford Escape?
You may be wondering if mounting a plow on a Ford Escape is even a possibility. The short answer is "Yes!" The Ford Escape is a popular vehicle perfectly capable of carrying a plow and removing large amounts of snow. We've compiled a few frequently asked questions regarding teh Ford Escape and plowing:
- Q: How wide should a plow be for my Ford Escape?
- A: The most important aspect of your new plow is that it is wider than your track width. For a Ford Esacpe your track width is 61.5". And as it turns out, every plow on SPD is at least 80”, so the sky is the limit.
- Q: Is a Ford Escape a good SUV to plow with?
- A: With towing capacity of 3,500 lbs, four wheel drive, and up to 231 horsepower – to put it simply the Ford Escape with a plow is snow’s worst nightmare.
- Q:How does the plow attach to the vehicle?
- A: There are two basic styles, some plows bolt directly to the existing holes in your Ford’s frame with custom brackets. Others use a front mounting hitch – this way you can remove and reinstall your plow with ease.