Ford Excursion Snow Plows
Years and years ago a true modern genius figured out that their snow shovel would work a lot better if it were mounted onto the front of an SUV. Thus, the snow plow was born and it has been effective ever since in turning regular Ford Excursions into snow eating monsters. At Snow Plows Direct, we keep stocked in only the most trusted snow plow brands, and we offer them to you at unbeatable prices and with unrivaled customer service.
At SPD, every Ford Excursion snow plow comes with fast, free shipping, and a 12-Month Price Match Guarantee. The sooner you decide which plow is right for you and your SUV, the sooner we can have it arrive at your doorstep. Why spend another winter trudging around in the driveway, when you could simply open up the garage, and watch the plow do all the hard work, from the comfort of your heated cab.
Can I Plow with a Ford Excursion?
This winter you may be wondering if mounting a plow on a Ford Excursion is a possibility. Absolutely! The Ford Excursion is a popular vehicle perfectly capable of carrying a plow and removing large amounts of snow. We've collected a few frequently asked questions regarding the Ford Excursion and plowing:
- Q: Which size of plow works best with a Ford Excursion?
- A: The only thing you really need to worry about is the width of your plow. It needs to be wider than your Excursion’s track width (68.4") and lucky for you, every plow we carry is at least 80” so you’re good to go.
- Q: How do Excursions handle the addition of a snow plow?
- A: Like they were born to plow. With a towing capacity of up to 11,000 lbs. on some models, this is a Ford with some serious strength under the hood. A V8 good for 255 horsepower will keep you, your plow, and any mounds of snow you might come across, moving forward hard.
- Q: How do I install the plow on my vehicle?
- A: Depending on the style of plow you choose, you may attach it directly to the existing holes on the frame of your Ford with custom brackets – or more commonly, your plow will attach to a front mounting hitch to permit quick and easy removal and reinstallation.