Meyer WingMan Jeep Snow Plow
- Get commercial-grade results with your trusty Jeep and a Meyer Jeep Wingman Snow Plow
- Integrated caster wheels and a QuickLink Mounting System for easy on and off
- High-Carbon Steel constructed coated in DuraSlick Teflon
- Touch-pad controller for hydraulic system
- Available with or without Curt Front Hitch
- Nite Saber® Plow Lights included
- 5-Year Warranty
The great thing about a Jeep is it’s one of the best plow rigs on the market. But personal use plows definitely have their limits. They tend to be designed for medium sized driveways or very small parking lots. But with the Meyer Jeep Wingman Snow plow on your front end, you can pull of professional-grade jobs with nothing more than your Jeep.
With a completely commercial-grade hydraulic unit, all up, down, left, and right movement can be controlled from your heated interior with the use of a touchpad. The high-carbon Steel blade is finished in DuraSlick Teflon, allowing it to slice through snow drifts with ease. This material is also lightweight, so it doesn’t put undue strain on your Jeep’s engine.
This plow installs on any Class 3 2” Front Mount Hitch. Don’t have one? You can add it on to this order! With a QuickLink mounting system and integrated wheels, it’s easy to get this plow on and off of your Jeep at a moment’s notice, and easy to store it in the off-season. This plow is protected by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Two Nite Saber Plow Lights
- Plow Blade
- Professional-grade Hydraulic System
- Snow Deflector
- Plow Markers
- Curt Front Mount Reciever Hitch (Optional)
Protected by a 5-Year Warranty.