Meyer WingMan Snow Plow
- Commercial-grade plowing prowess for light and ¼ ton trucks and SUVs
- Quick-Link Mounting System™ and integrated castors for easy storage, removal, and installation
- Military-grade high-carbon Steel – lightweight and coated in Dura-Slick Teflon
- Touch-pad controller for hydraulics – up, down, left, and right
- Includes two Nite Saber® Plow Lights
- Order with or without a Curt Front Mounting Hitch
- 5-Year Warranty
Clearing snow off your driveway is one thing, but clearing a parking lot or an entire block is quite another. In fact, many people think the bigger jobs are just too much for their light vehicles to handles. But the truth is, even a quarter ton truck can make professional grade moves when equipped with the WingMan Snow Plow by Meyer.
With a commercial-grade hydraulic system to raise, lower, and pivot the blade from left to right, the Meyer WingMan Snow Plow is perfect for light trucks and SUVs. A touch-pad control is included, allowing you to control your plows movements from the warm comforts of your cab. The 80" blade is constructed in military-grade high-carbon steel, and coated in Dura-Slick Teflon. This lightweight material will slice through snow without putting unnecessary stress on your vehicle and fuel consumption.
Meyer’s Quick-Link Mounting System makes it a snap to slide this plow onto your front mounted receiver hitch, and taking it off for storage is just as easy. A pair of Nite Saber® plow lights are included with each plow. Protected by a 5-Year Warranty.
- 80" blade and cutting edge
- Two plow markers
- Two Nite Saber Lights
- Hydraulic system and cover
- Touch pad controller
Protected by a 5-Year Warranty.