ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction System
- List Price: $199 - $289
- Our Price: $130 - $190
- Shipping: FREE
- Interconnected reinforced vinyl bags hold 12 gallons (100 lbs.) each
- Added weight improves your vehicle's handling in ice and snow
- Works with cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Prevents slippage during turns and stops
- Included siphon pump drains vinyl bags easily
- Fill with standard garden hose
- Handles freezing temperatures up to -40F
- 3-Year Warranty
Winter driving is not without hazards: black ice, increased stopping distances, sloppy turning, and not to mention limited visibility. But, when you equip your vehicle with the ShurTrax Max Pax Traction System, you can keep unwanted handling surprises in check.
The ShurTrax Traction System is comprised of interconnected bags that fill with water - easily done with a garden hose - that give your rear axle extra weight. The added weight keeps your handling under control, allowing you to plow confidently and precisely. The bags themselves are made from reinforced vinyl that withstands temperatures as low as -40F. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
How exactly do vinyl bags improve my truck's traction?
When filled with water and placed in your truck bed, The ShurTrax Max Pax Traction System puts weight on your rear axle and improves your truck's traction. Extra traction provides reliable handling during winter conditions.
The ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction System features a 3-Year Warranty.