ShurTrax Traction Weight
- Our Price: $150 - $195
- Shipping: FREE
- Reduce slippage during winter weather driving with ShurTrax extra weight
- Vinyl bag fills easily with garden hose
- Available for both full-size and compact pickups
- Handles freezing temperatures up to -40F
- Rolls up for compact storage
- Optional field kit puncture patches and tie-down straps
- Backed by 3-Year Warranty. Note: Warranty excludes bladder puncture
When you're driving in dangerous winter conditions, a little extra weight on your rear axle goes a long way. A ShurTrax Traction Weight - filled using an ordinary garden hose - combats dangerous slipping and sliding caused by snow and ice. This traction weight is made from heavy-duty vinyl that withstands temperatures as low as 40F. Plus, the durable construction lets you load other cargo on top of the Traction Weight, allowing you to the keep full functionality of your bed.
Other weighty items like bags of sand or cement blocks are much more dangerous and, in some jurisdictions, actually illegal to use as a weight. And, unlike other rear axle weights, the vinyl bladder drains easily and rolls up for space-efficiency storage in your garage or shed. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.