SnowBear Scraper Blade
- Sharpen your plowing prowess with the SnowBear Scraper Blade
- Choose between a UHMW Polymer or Steel Construction
- Polymer blade is tough on snow but easy on concrete
- Steel Blade is Black Powder Coated for durability
- Available in 88 inch, 84 inch, or 82 inch lengths
- 1-Year Warranty
No matter the strength of your truck, or the strength of your plow, if your scraper blade isn’t sharp, you’ve got nothing. If you’ve been using the same plow for several winters, it may be time to replace the scraper blade. Luckily for anyone with a SnowBear Snow Plow, the SnowBear Scraper Blade will be a simple swap.
The SnowBear Scraper Blade comes in your choice of materials. A UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) Polymer blade will slice through snow without scratching the street. Or, a Steel blade comes coated in a Black Powder Coat to stave off rust. Both options include all the install hardware you’ll need.
Available lengths include 88 inches, 84 inches, or 82 inches. SnowBear backs this with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Scraped Blade
- Installation Hardware