SnowBear Snow Plow Skid Shoes
- Keep your plow off the ground and on the snow with SnowBear Snow Plow Skid Shoes
- Slide right over grass, concrete, and gravel without damaging the ground
- Hardware and mounts are included
- Perfect for SP120 or SP115 frames
- Galvanized Zinc Construction
Skid shoes are an important part of your plowing set-up. They keep your blade just a tad above the ground, that way you aren’t scraping concrete and tearing up grass the whole time you plow. If your skid shoes have worn out, make them as good as new with SnowBear Snow Plow Skid Shoes.
A galvanized zinc finish will keep your new SnowBear Snow Plow Skid Shoes clean and pristine, These shoes will make it possible to go over everything from loose gravel to cracked concrete without tearing up the ground or your truck. These shoes are perfect for the SP115 square tube frame or the SP120 round tube frame.
Sold in pairs, these skid shoes will adjust to any height of 82”, 84”, or 88”. All of the necessary mounting hardware is included. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Two skid shoes
- Installation hardware