SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader
- Keep parking lots, driveways and roads free from ice
- Stops snow from accumulating
- Great investment for property managers and contractors
- Spreads standard bagged rock salt
- No belts, chains or pulleys to maintain
- Available in 2 different models:
- Wireless: the lightest model - weighing only 65 lbs. - and operates with wireless remote. Attaches to most vehicles with a 2" receiver hitch
- Junior: designed for pickups, utility vehicles and SUVs. Weighs 79 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
Nothing keeps winter at bay quite like a truck equipped with a plow and a tailgate spreader. The SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader is a cost-efficient salt spreader that attaches easily to your rig and available in two different models: Wireless or Junior. Whether you're a homeowner looking to keep your driveway ice-free or a contractor tasked with salting highways, SnowEx has a spreader model for you.
The SnowEx Salt Spreader features rust-proof polyethylene hoppers, a composite spinner and a 12-volt electric driver and transmission. The driver and transmission are secured in weather-tight housing, ensuring that the machine runs reliably winter after winter. The salt spreader itself is virtually maintenance free - no pulleys, sprockets, belts or chains to wear out over time. Backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
- Spinner Assembly
- Wiring Harness
- Remote Control (Wireless Models)
The SnowEx Tailgate Salt Spreader is backed by a 2-Year Warranty.