Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops
- Bring your rig up to the task with Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops
- Take on heavy weight and bumpy roads without bottoming out
- Smooths your axle engagement and disengagement
- Heavy-duty steel brackets and rubber bump stops
- Quick and easy install
- Lifetime Warranty
When you add a snow plow to the front (or back) of your truck, you’ll notice it in the suspension right away. In fact, with that much weight you might start to bottom out even on the smallest of bumps. Luckily, it’s easy as can be to beef up your suspension system with Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops.
Timbren Active Off-Road Bumpstops absorb energy for a smoother ride. Their built from natural rubber that will help ease axle disengagement as well as axle engagement. Originally designed for off-roaders, these bumpstops are also great for snow plow applications.
Powder-coated steel hardware is included for a quick and easy installation. These bumpstops come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Bump Stops
- Powder-coated steel brackets