Toyota 4Runner Snow Plows
Why bother shoveling or paying a plow guy year after year when you have a Toyota 4Runner at your disposal? When you pair your 4Runner with a snow plow from Snow Plows Direct, you'll be clearing your driveway (or your neighbors) in minutes - all from the comfort of your warm, cozy cab. And when you shop on SnowPlowsDirect.com, you can order with no worries, knowing your order is covered by a 12-Month Price Match Guarantee.
Shopping can be quite a chore, which is why at Snow Plows Direct we've done everything in our power to make the experience quick, easy, and pain free. You'll see the results in the high-res photos on each product page, as well as real world customer reviews, guiding you to an informed consumer decision of which snow plow will work best for you and your Toyota 4Runner. The sooner you decide which plow works for you, the sooner we can ship it to your front door, fast and free.
Can I Plow with a Toyota 4Runner?
Some people often wonder if it's possible to mount a plow to the front of their Toyota 4Runner. The answer is "Yes, you can!" The Toyota 4Runner is perfectly suited to carrying a snow plow and removing snow from driveways, roads, parking lots, and more. If you'd like to learn more, we have collected frequently asked questions regarding snow plows and the Toyota 4Runner:
- Q: Is the Toyota 4Runner a good SUV for snow plowing?
- A: Absolutely. The 4Runner is rated to tow up to 4700 pounds, and that’s the kind of power you want when you're out there pushing snow. 270 horsepower and 278 lb-ft of torque will ensure that you and your Toyota get the job done.
- Q: How big should a plow for a 4Runner be?
- A:The one thing to really keep in mind is that your snow plow needs to be wider than your Toyota’s track width, which for the 4Runner is 63.2". Luckily, every plow you’ll find on SnowPlowsDirect is at least 80” wide, so you’re in good hands.
- Q: Where on my SUV do I install a plow?
- A: The installation depends on which type of plow you order. Most plows attach to a front mounting hitch, this way the plow can be taken off in a flash. Some plows include custom mounting brackets which attach directly to existing holes in the frame of your 4Runner.