Nordic Zero Turn Mower Plow
- With a zero-turn mower, you can clear snow not only from driveways, but walkways and turf as well thanks to the Nordic Zero Turn Mower Plow
- Various models are designed for a universal fitment on zero-turn mowers or for a perfect fit to your Cub Cadet or Toro Time Cutter
- Reversible blade features rounded edges to go easy on grass, gravel, concrete, and more
- Choose between a 49” or 64” blade width
- American made
- Covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty
A zero-turn lawn mower is a great tool for taking care of a big property. But in most parts of the country, the grass stops growing come November and we turn out attention to the snow and ice. But there’s no need to let your heavy-duty mower collect dust all winter, put that machine to work with a Nordic Zero Turn Mower Plow.
With a rounded edge, this plow can glide right over cracks in the sidewalk, uneven stone walkways, and delicate grass and turf. The end results are so smooth and undamaging that dozens high-end golf courses nationwide have a Nordic Zero Turn Mower in their inventory. This extra-light blade is reversible too, doubling its expected lifespan right off the bat.
Easily operated with a floor-mounted foot pedal, this plow can be raised and lowered as well as pivoted into five adjustable positions. A simple-to-install mounting system is included and this plow blade comes in your choice of 49” or 64”. This system is American made and covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- Reversable Blade
- Foot Pedal
- Mounting System
1-Year Limited Warranty